Wednesday 2 April 2014

Please pray for us...

We are currently standing in a place that this ministry is quite accustomed too.

In fact I believe it spends most of its time here…

We are standing in front of the Dead Sea, with the Egyptians closing in on us.

We are in an absolutely impossible situation- and the stakes have never been higher.

The sea has never looked quite so daunting.




If you are a brother or sister in Christ, I ask that you would join with us in prayer. That God would deliver us, and that he would keep us safe from those who pursue us. We were forced to build, when we really shouldn’t have, as we were already drowning in debt. However the contractors forced us to push forward…. Our debt is now massive, and the people are getting angry. The phone rings once every 10 minutes, someone else looking for money.  Personally I am a little confused… my mind bounces between the British Mueller who would pray and wait for God’s provision… and Chicago’s Moody who would pray and ask. I tend to side with Mueller- I believe that our Father will motivate hearts, and that he doesn’t need me to ask- and if he did want me to ask, I wouldn’t feel unsure about it. Anyway- please  join with us in prayer and fasting, we are excited to see what God will do- and yet our weakness allows us to be afraid… please pray for God’s provision- but also for the courage of those in the ministry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment